# Xatellite+ Quick Start Guide
# Packing Items
# Connect the Hardware
# a. Install the antennas
The WiFi antenna and 5G antenna is label on it. Please make sure the WiFi/5G spot is connected with the relative antenna.
# b. Insert the SIM card into the slot StandardSIM Card
# Verify the Hardware Connection
This is the M12 port to RJ45 cable connect the power
# Enjoy the Internet
Connect your computers to the router's LAN ports via Ethernet cables.
Find the SSIDs (network names) and wireless pass-word printed on the label at the bottom of the router.
Click the network icon of your computer or go to Wi-Fi settings of your smart device, and then select the SSID to join the network.
# Customize the Xatellite+
Make sure your computer is connected to the router (wired or wireless).
Launch a web browser and type in https://192.168.2.1.
- Username : admin
- Password : eSix6688
Under the "Network > Cellular" page, this page support setting APN
# Successful dial
Under the "Network > Cellular" page, When cellular successfully dials up and obtains an IP address, it means that cpe can accessed the Internet normally.
# Change Wi-Fi password
Under the "Network > Wireless" page,this page can setting about Wi-Fi Configuration.
Click“Edit”,you can change the Wi-Fi SSID and password
# Safety Instructions
- Keep the device away from water, fire, humidity or hot environments.
- Do not attempt to disassemble, repair, or modify the device.
- Do not use damaged charger or USB cable to charge the device.
- Do not use any other charger s than those recommended.
- Do not use the device where wireless devices are not allowed.
- Adapter shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.